Monday, April 19, 2010

*brush dust away*

Today go back to school sia. Today not bad lar, just some normal stuff. The C# (I forget the subject name XD) lecture got lecturer with China accent. I mean like so hard to understand sia. I think maybe cos my Chinese fail lar but still, this is probably why Chinese and English never mix. Midzi keep saying 'Qing dynasty' lar. Say what C# originate from Qing dynasty or something like that.

Then after lecture have CMSK4. Got assignment already =/ Ah oh well. After that got lunch break then is IN3D. Seriously lar, I no interest for 3D sia. I don't want do animation or that sort of thing. I want coding =D We use Mac computer lor. I mean seriously sia, it's so hard to use Maya on that thing. This is why PC prevails. At least the teacher doesn't go emo when the class never answer him.

Anyway, just got back from Public Speaking CDS. I really want Creative Writing so badly but why always don't have? Ah well, looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment